So listen to this. It’s 3 in the morning and I’m trying to leave, but I keep getting customers asking me questions. So one guy asks me something and I have to double check with my manager. So I go to my manager and I’m about the ask her and then this woman shoves herself in front of me, and goes “I had her first” in this really nasty tone. So I’m just like woah, okay. She starts bitching at my manager that she was in line for a half hour, blah blah. So she walks away and that’s that. Then I go up to the cash registers to see the same woman now bitching at poor Pablo. The sale was 50% off one full priced item and then the other items would get 40% off. She was under the impression that the 50% and the 40% were combined on the one full priced item. Like seriously? What the fuck kind of store would give you 90% off? Like are you stupid?